NEW YEAR, NEW YOU INSPO!
Hello 2019! We’re here to help you get motivated and kick-start those new year’s resolutions – so you can make this YOUR year. Whether you’re looking to get organised, relax a little more or perhaps get a bit physical, PQ has got your back.
- If you fail to plan, you plan to fail, right? Time to organise your life! Head to Primark and pick up a cute planner and to-do list.
- Time to get hydrated! There are sooooo many benefits to drinking water but we know it can get a little boring. We recommend jazzing it up a bit with a cool water bottle and Trespass have plenty to choose from.
- Skechers deliver the best selection of lifestyle and performance footwear for everyone and they’re super comfy! Shop for stylish casual trainers – find the perfect pair and get physical!
- Wrap yourself up in luxury after that intense workout session! Christy’s stunning range of towels are made with only the finest quality cotton to give you wonderful softness, exceptional absorbency, and outstanding durability.
- Curb those cravings with Pizza Express’ Leggera range. The pizza base is made with a wholemeal dough recipe; filled with a mixed salad. Many dishes are even gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan!
- Relax after a run and cleanse your skin with a W7 Easy Peel face mask. Their purifying formula provides your skin with a deep clean and leaves you feeling fresh! Available from Beauty Outlet.
- Be strong, be confident, be more you. We love Superdrug’s new Some Body health and wellness range. To encourage and inspire you to reach your goals, they’ve created innovative products, from nutritious protein powders, to ready to go drinks – promoting a healthy lifestyle, that benefits the mind, body and soul.
- Make those sweats stylish with Scotts. This Adidas Originals backpack is your perfect new gym bag.
- Do casual dressing the chic way with a logo tank top by Ivy Park from Topshop. Pair it with leggings or joggers for post-workout perfection.
We’re so excited so see what 2019 will bring! What are your new year’s resolutions?