THE GREAT DECORATING EVENT AT GRAHAM & BROWN
Don’t miss The Great Decorating Event throughout March at our Graham & Brown Outlet on Level 3!
Each week throughout March the store will highlight a different theme with lots of great offers to match.
Week 1: Trend Week 5th – 11th March
- This week will focus on highlighting some of their key trends (put together each year by their in-house design team), and the wallpapers that have been inspired by them.
- A free brochure will be available to give out to customers in store, featuring beautiful product imagery and the latest collection launches.
- Throughout this week they will be offering design consultations to customers. Appointments can be booked in store now and following the consultation, customers can receive 20% off their order
Week 2: Designer Week 12th – 18th March
- This week will focus on the great designers they have had the pleasure of working with. For example, they have a collection created with Kelly Hoppen, a world renowned interior designer who has designed properties around the work and is a favourite with many celebrities.
- During this week, they will be offering 20% off designer collections.
- Customers will have the chance to win a £200 designer makeover. Customers can enter in store via the iPad.
Week 3: ‘How To’ Week 19th – 25th March
- This week is all about highlighting their great products, what they offer the customers and why they need them!
- Demonstration boards will be in store to showcase different products. Customers have the opportunity to see and feel the difference in products, their features and benefits.
- Their ‘Handy guide to wallpapering’ will be available for every customer – highlighting hints and tips for the decorating nervous customer.
- Customers who spend over £50 on wallpaper will receive a free wallpaper hanging kit. This includes roller, tray, plumb line, smoother and paste for up to 8 rolls.
Week 4: ‘Win’ Week 26th March – 1st April
- Every customer has the chance to win a prize every day with them in store.
- During win week they will also be hosting the ‘friends and family’ evening.