• Delivering Business Results:
– Execute and model Company Policies & Procedures in regard to Customer Service, Till Operations, Loss Prevention and Point of Sale, as set out in the Staff Handbook, Store Manual and Induction.
– Respond to, and communicate with, Store Management on all competitors and community information that could impact Company business.
– Demonstrate awareness of Store sales goals and results. Achieve Company standards/goals for own personal results: Sales Budgets, Sales Per Hour (SPH), Units Per Transaction (UPT), and Mystery Shops.
– Participate in staff meetings as required.
• Delivering Customer Service:
– Focus on the importance of the quality of relationships with internal? customers. Ensure all customers are provided with unparalleled spirited service, including building a repeat customer base through the use of the mailing list, Keep in Touch cards and Hilfiger Club.
– Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers and colleagues alike in a fair and consistent manner.
– Effectively manage customer complaints, concerns and needs and inform/refer to management where appropriate.
– Respond to incoming phone calls according to policy and procedure and redirect to appropriate personnel where necessary.
– Adhere to, and enforce, Company Personal Presentations Standards to properly represent the Tommy Hilfiger image.
– Maintain thorough product knowledge in order to communicate to customers for more effective selling.
• Executing Product and Visual Standards:
– Ensure consistent and accurate replenishment of product onto the sales floor.
– Comply with visual presentation standards.
– Return merchandise to sales floor, as needed, after a return.
– Assist in executing markdowns and Sale set-up.
• Executing Operations Standards:
– Observe sales floor and back store for loss prevention concerns or issues, and advise Management of any unusual internal or external activity.
– Perform other duties as assigned in a timely manner with attention to detail, proactively seeking clarification on expectations where necessary.
– Attend daily One-Minute Meeting and all scheduled Staff Meetings.
– Be available to participate in all store inventory counts as and when needed.
How to Apply
Email CV and cover letter to email@example.com