Delivering Business Results:
- Execute and model Company Policies & Procedures in regard to Customer Service, Till Operations, Loss Prevention and Point of Sale, as set out in the Staff Handbook, Store Manual and Induction.
- Respond to, and communicate with, Store Management on all competitors and community information that could impact Company business.
- Demonstrate awareness of Store sales goals and results. Achieve Company standards/goals for own personal results: Sales Budgets, Sales Per Hour (SPH), Units Per Transaction (UPT), and Mystery Shops.
- Participate in staff meetings as required.
Delivering Customer Service:
- Focus on the importance of the quality of relationships with internal? customers. Ensure all customers are provided with unparalleled spirited service, including building a repeat customer base through the use of the mailing list, Keep in Touch cards and Hilfiger Club.
- Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers and colleagues alike in a fair and consistent manner.
- Effectively manage customer complaints, concerns and needs and inform/refer to management where appropriate.
- Respond to incoming phone calls according to policy and procedure and redirect to appropriate personnel where necessary.
- Adhere to, and enforce, Company Personal Presentations Standards to properly represent the Tommy Hilfiger image.
- Maintain thorough product knowledge in order to communicate to customers for more effective selling.
Executing Product and Visual Standards:
- Ensure consistent and accurate replenishment of product onto the sales floor.
- Comply with visual presentation standards.
- Return merchandise to sales floor, as needed, after a return.
- Assist in executing markdowns and Sale set-up.
Executing Operations Standards:
- Observe sales floor and back store for loss prevention concerns or issues, and advise Management of any unusual internal or external activity.
- Perform other duties as assigned in a timely manner with attention to detail, proactively seeking clarification on expectations where necessary.
- Attend daily One-Minute Meeting and all scheduled Staff Meetings.
- Be available to participate in all store inventory counts as and when needed.
How to Apply
Please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com