Hamleys Helpers will deliver the Hamleys PLAY service strategy everyday whilst participating in all key store activities and operations.
- Provide exceptional customer service by following Hamleys PLAY Service Strategy, creating a magical memorable experience for all customers
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge
- Actively acknowledge and approach all customers, sharing your product knowledge expertise to maximise sales.
- Aim to exceed all targets, objectives set and key performance indicators.
- To enhance the customer experience by following VM guidelines and housekeeping standards
- To accurately and efficiently run till operations, following all procedures and the 7 steps to success to maximise add on sales.
- Provide a safe environment by following Health & Safety & security guidelines
- To efficiently adhere to all Company procedures and policies
*** Please note that no list on this job description is exhaustive and you may, at any time, be requested by management to carry out any other task or activity as necessary to the smooth effective operation of the business.
- Self-confident with a fun and friendly disposition
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Enjoys working with children
- Positive, can do, attitude
- Passionate about the brand
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Keen to continuously develop own knowledge & skills and actively drives this
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to be a team player but also to work independently when required
- Creative and innovative
- Adapts to change willingly and enthusiastically
- Open to feedback & actively looking for ways to improve performance and skills
- Projects the company image in personal appearance
Specific Job Skills:
- To actively approach all aspects of work in a positive, productive, and professional manner
- Desirably worked in a retail environment with a strong customer focus
Ability to quickly build rapport with others
How to Apply
Please visit the Hamleys careers page on their website HERE