If you’re passionate about providing industry-leading customer service, look no further! We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Retail Outlet Sales Advisor to join the team. You will join us on a part time, temporary 24 hour contract (fully flexible across all 7 trading days), and in return will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including:
- 28 days’ holiday (pro-rated)
- Birthday day off
- Life Assurance
- Generous Staff discount
- Bonus scheme
We are looking for a vibrant Retail Outlet Sales Advisor who will be dedicated to maximising the sales and profitability of our Outlet. Offering first class customer experience to everyone who steps foot through the door, you will also be committed to ensuring the outlet is beautifully presented at all times.
Our Retail Outlet Sales Advisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Give all customers an industry-leading customer service experience during all aspects of their contact
- Ensure that exemplary standards are maintained throughout the Outlet
- Display all products to their maximum potential and ensure that stock is maintained to an agreed level
- Ensure that all products are priced clearly and correctly, following both company and trading standards guidelines
- Make sure that all health and safety guidelines are followed within the Outlet to ensure the safety of both staff and customers alike
- Protect company assets by ensuring that all security guidelines are followed.
- Ensure that Outlet takings are balanced on a daily basis and that any shortfalls are communicated and fully investigated
- Ensure that all discounts are applied correctly through the till system and that discount codes are not misused
Experience and skills required by our Retail Outlet Sales Advisor:
- Retail and/or general business awareness
- Customer service experience and a vision of what makes excellent customer service
- Cash handling experience
- Computer literacy to include Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good knowledge of local area
- Character/Personal traits – confident, approachable, people person
This role ideally suits an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual that has a desire to deliver exceptional results. It is a hands-on role that enables a great deal of customer interaction on a daily basis.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the knowledge, experience and commitment then click here to apply.