STUDENT SURVIVAL GUIDE
Oh hey students! The new academic year is just around the corner. Have you picked up all your essentials yet? Fear not! Here at Princes Quay, we’ve put together a handy guide to help you relax and feel fresh after Freshers so you sail through your first semester in style.
1. This bold and bright statement wall art is perf for bringing tropical vibes to your student halls all year long. We love the on-trend vibrant pink neon typography and the lush green palm leaves. Available from Wallpaper-it for £24.49, RRP £35.
2. The colour of the moment is deffo millennial pink and these gorgeous supreme cotton towels from our Christy Outlet will help you add a little bit of luxury to your student halls.
3. We love a retro print. Take it all the way back to the ’80s with this official Nintendo Gameboy backpack from Geek Store. Perfect for lugging those library books or your secret seminar snack stash. Only £24.99.
4. Looking for a comfy designer trainer without the hefty price tag? Then you’ll deffo want to visit our Soletrader Outlet – for up to 60% off the RRP every day! We’ve got our eyes on these lush burgundy velour Fred Perry trainers. Only £30, RRP £54.99.
5. It pays to be prepared for that unpredictable British weather! This waterproof rain jacket from Trespass offers you all the protection you’d need, when you’ve got to dash from one side of campus to the other. Only £35.99, RRP £99.99.
6. We can’t get enough of the new tropical collection at Julian Charles! Bins don’t have to be boring. This pink flamingo wastebasket would look perfect in your student accommodation.
7. This magical unicorn light will give your room a soft, comforting glow on a late-night essay writing sesh. Available from Gift Company, only £10, RRP £20.
8. Get onboard the charcoal-craze with this w7 easy-peel facemask! Looking to get rid of those stress-spots and cleanse your skin after those long nights in the library? This purifying formula will give you the deep clean you’ve been longing for in just 10 minutes. Only £1.49 at Beauty Outlet, RRP £3.95.
9. Need some new technology in your life? You can get a new MacBook Pro, MacBook Air or iMac with the cost spread over 24 months AND you can get 10% off. Just pop into KRCS with your student ID and let our experts help you find the perfect one for you!
10. Writing a shopping list? Taking notes in a lecture? Jotting down that perfect quote to reference later in your essay? You’ll never forget with this trendy notepad block from our Hallmark Outlet and it’s only £1.49 – what a steal!