GIFTS FOR THE TRENDSETTER
Buying gifts for those stylish trendsetters may seem like mission impossible – so we’ve done your Christmas shopping for you!
- Crafted from a super-soft material and scented with relaxing lavender, stick Una the Unicorn in the microwave for 60 seconds and snuggle up with your favourite Netflix show. River Island, £12.
- Get fizzy with it! The I Heart Revolution Donut Fizzer Kit features 4 adora-bubble mini donuts infusing your tub with bursts of colour and an irresistibly sweet aroma. Superdrug, £6.
- This ultra-fashionable Vivienne Westwood Orb Pastelle pink watch is all you need to make the most subtle yet chic designer statement at all times. Beaverbrooks, £215.
- Pump up the volume and rock out to your favourite playlist with the brand new Apple AirPods Pro with a wireless charging case. KRCS, £249.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills must-have Subculture palette features 14 shades that range from grungy mattes to bold metallics. Beauty Outlet £29.99 RRP £43.
- Lazy days but make it fashion. The cutest pyjamas for a wild at heart trendsetter. Topshop, £20.
- You can’t go wrong with a good scent. Gucci Bloom is a rich white floral scent that transports to a colourful and diverse garden verdant with flowers and plants. The Fragrance Shop, from £53.50.
- It doesn’t get much trendier than everyone’s fave fashionista Villanelle from Killing Eve. Lusting for more after the season finale? Give the book a read. The Works Outlet, £6 RRP £14.99.
- 100% vegan. These Maria Nila haircare staples now come in a limited edition gift box with a brand new handsoap thrown in for good measure. Sally’s, £35.
- The perfect coat doesn’t exi… stop the press, we’ve found it! Now this fuschia pink coat is what we call Bold with a capital B! Tommy Hilfiger Outlet, £50 RRP £290.